- 300g Farinacci Linguini
- 200g fresh cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 tbsp. pitted Kalamata olives sliced
- 1 small red onion finely diced
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Pinch chilli flakes (optional)
- Large handful fresh basil leaves, torn
- Olive oil
- Sea salt, freshly ground black pepper to season
- Shaved parmesan to garnish
Cook the linguini in a large pot of boiling salted water for approximately two minutes.
Meanwhile heat a small amount of olive oil in a deep frypan and very quickly fry off the onion and garlic.
Add the cherry tomatoes, olives, basil leaves, chilli flakes and quickly stir-fry for another minute then take off heat.
Drain the linguini and toss with the other ingredients.
Season, drizzle with olive oil, garnish with parmesan and serve.
Thank you to Wendy for this fantastic recipe and accompanying photography, take a look at her other work Food in focus.